The University of Plymouth has a reputation for the quality of its teaching, research and innovation as a modern and dynamic institution of higher education. Committed and pragmatic in its approach, nearly two thirds of its research has been classified as “top class” or “international quality” in the latest Framework for Research Excellence, and it boasts internationally recognized competence in fields including marine science and engineering, medicine, earth sciences and environmental sustainability.
Moreover, the university has a long and impressive history of providing a foundation of research-based education and ensuring that students have the chance to gain important expertise and practical experience as part of their academic career. The university’ s longstanding links with business and industry help develop opportunities for internships and jobs for both students and graduates.
- Host University: University of Plymouth;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Bachelor and Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the detail below;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2021.
The International Academic Excellence Scholarship is now available for International and Bachelor, Masters Students in all subjects to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University of Plymouth, United Kingdom.
The University of Plymouth awards international scholarships for academic excellence to fund studies and recognize students for their achievements for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is designed to assist international students who are enrolling in an undergraduate or master’s program at the university.
The university offers a research intensive, wide-ranging education, which is welcoming to all those who can potentially learn from the university and achieve high levels of excellent interdisciplinary analysis, experimental learning, and social engagement.
The University of Plymouth encourages outstanding students from around the world by offering a 50% discount on tuition fees for studying in the UK.
In order to be selected to receive the award, candidates are required to:
- Have an excellent academic performance record;
- Obtain from the University of Plymouth an offer letter that is unconditional/conditional.
In order to be considered for the award, applicants must report to the university and upload the application form. Once completed, academics must send it to [email protected] accompanied by the necessary attachments.
Applicants must include copies of the following documents:
- A copy of the student’s invitation letter;
- A copy of the student’s final academic records;
- A letter(s) of recommendation from an approved authority in support of this request for nomination. A different reference letter that students must send with their main application.
- English language skills must be demonstrated via TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE, etc.