A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Aim and Benefits of University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Requirements for University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships Qualification
To be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
February 9, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Oxford on uni-of-oxford.custhelp.com to apply
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on this page in January 2023.
- For 2023 entry applicants who apply by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2023.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2023.
For more details,visit University of Oxford website