With around 1,500 foreign students from 120 different nations, the University of Lausanne offers extensive programs of studies that involves academic exchange programs with world’s most famous universities.
The university has complied with the demands of the Bologna Process since 2005. The principal campus is currently situated out of the city of Lausanne, on the edge of Lake Geneva, in Dorigny. Located directly near the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, and is connected to the Lausanne metro line 1. Both schools together accommodate approximately 20,000 students.
The University of Lausanne and the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne both have shared and active sports facilities on campus, on the edge of Lake Geneva, and are also offering a self-service bicycle system on their campus.
- Host University: University of Lausanne;
- Host Country: Switzerland;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 1,600CHF each month;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: 1st November of every year;
The Unil International Scholarship is now available for International Students who wish to pursue a Master degree at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
The scholarship is awarded for the minimal duration of the program selected by applicants. 1600 CHF is provided monthly for the full period of the Masters program: one and a half or two years according to the selected Masters, except in exceptional circumstances.
Students who are being awarded a grant are not required to pay the regular tuition registration costs, other than the CHF 80.00 charge for each semester.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, students must:
- Have a Diploma that is accepted as being comparable to a bachelor’s degree at the University of Lausanne before the start of the master’s program at the university;
- Be recognized throughout their studies, specifically by outstanding academic results;
- Have a minimum linguistic ability of at least B2 on the European Language Portfolio’s Global Scale in French or English depending on the language in which the selected Master’s degree is being offered;
- Not having previously enrolled at the University of Lausanne;
- For payment of the 200.00 CHF administrative costs, check the attached list of documents to be included with their application.
Candidates should not apply for the Master’s program through the Admissions Department. Applicants are required to submit their full candidature file, please consult the document “List of documents to be attached to the application, not consolidated, by mail.
Please check the steps to follow concerning certified copies at the following. link: