The University of Copenhagen is a research oriented institution that offers high level research and teaching services. The University participates in leading international research partnerships, such as the International Alliance of Research Universities and the League of European Research Universities.
The university maintains strong collaborative arrangements with private sector companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Microsoft, Novo Nordisk, Novozymes and VELUX. Skilled scientists work together to move science innovations out of the lab and into society. Each year, the university also concludes about 800 agreements for cooperation with public and private companies.
- Host University: University of Copenhagen;
- Host Country: Denmark;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Worth: 3,910euros;
- Available Subjects: European Language and Literature;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Application Deadline: March 11, 2021.
The Denmark Fully Funded International PhD Scholarship is now available for National and International Students in the field of European Language and Literature.
At the University of Copenhagen, students will be able to study in a different manner, starting from programs that are offered on campus to part-time online studies. The university is highly dedicated to providing research based instruction at the best academic quality.
The University of Copenhagen is going to offer a basic allowance of about 27,593.77 DKK/approx. 3,910 EUR (level of April 2020) and the basic pension.
- Candidates are required to be qualified for a master’s degree from either one of the linguistic fields or in literary studies. The selected candidate should have developed strong academic and analytical abilities and be a good English speaker;
- Applicants must be team workers possessing excellent interpersonal and collaborative qualities, as well as an inquisitive mind and a keen interest in participating in an international and interdisciplinary research team.
To be eligible to participate in the fellowship, applicants must be admitted to the PhD program at the University of Copenhagen. Once registered, candidates must submit the completed on-line application form.
Candidates are chosen according to their previous published work and related professional experience.
Applicants are required to complete an application form. The following documents need to be completed and submitted by the applicant:
- A master’s degree copy, otherwise if it is not provided by the application closing date, a preliminary agreement must be presented;
- A transcript copy of the master’s degree grade record, an authorized scoring description has to be attached;
- A bachelor’s degree diploma copy;
- A bachelor’s degree transcript, an official description of the grading scale must be included; a copy of the bachelor’s degree transcript, an official description of the grading scale must be included.
Please note that if English is not a first language, the student is required to show evidence of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof of language proficiency.