For over a century, the University of Birmingham has been stimulating and building the best and brightest talents. With an heritage of excellence and innovation, research at the university has opened new paths, advanced the limits of knowledge and changed people’s lives.
The University of Birmingham pursues the same passion now and has a vision for the future which will help to secure the future of the work of the University of Birmingham and the global acceptance of Birmingham’s reputation on the world stage.
Birmingham university continues to be creative, expanding the limits of knowledge, challenging issues, and transforming theory through experience into practice, which is the primary mission of all universities.
The Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship is now available for Masters and International Students in all Subjects to have the opportunity to pursue their Studies in the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
- Host University: University of Birmingham;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 3,000£;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: 01 July, 2021.
The university offers an original academic research and a methodology that has an important effect on the community and on each individual’s life. Its teaching staff delivers linguistic and technology expertise that is highly capable of making a difference in understanding the courses of the programs..
The University of Birmingham will offer £3,000 for each scholarship to the most successful candidates.
In order to be successful in receiving the grant, applicants are required to:
- Have requested and accepted an admission proposal for a Master’s degree program on the university campus, which will be available for the academic year 2021/22;
- Successful applicants are required to have high grades in their past studies, which are considered equal to the GPA minimum for their degree.
- Be resident of one of the countries of the Commonwealth;
- Be hosted by the university as a foreign paying institution for tuition costs;
- Be expected to continue graduating from university in the September/October 2021 academic year in a course offered on campus.
Applicants must be admitted to the university to apply for the scholarship, and will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
A copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV and academic documents are required.
Participants are required to show that they have an acceptable level of written and spoken English.
Check the official website for more details: