The famous University of California is a public academic research institution located in Berkeley, California in the San Francisco Bay Area.
With 10 campuses, 273,179 students, 22,700 staff members, 154,900 faculty members, and more than 2 million active former employees, the University of California is classified as being the 31st top university worldwide.
The Colleges, Facilities, and the former students of the University of California have made it the world’s largest and deepest system of post-secondary studies, with an economic impact of nearly $50 billion annually.
The University of California offers financial assistance to campuses and students via systemic programs and funding.
Ezera Research Scholarship 2021 at the University of California is now open for the Africans Students.
- Host University: University of California;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Worth: 1,000$;
- Eligible Countries: African Students;
- Application Deadline: February 8, 2021.
- North African students currently pursuing a PhD program at the university can benefit from the scholarship program.
- The Ezera scholarship program prioritizes qualified West African graduate students who have shown great potential to develop research in social sciences, humanities, and public policy areas.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Funding for interview, travel, or research expenses, as necessary, may be requested to support research prior to the completion of the PhD program and to improve the quality of work in Africa;
- The scholarship value is $1,000.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Students are required to be registered in a PhD Program at the University of California, Berkeley;
- Students applying are expected to demonstrate an interest in promoting the African Studies Fellowship;
- Successful candidates must be African, with preference for those from West Africa;
- Students need an admission to the University of California, Berkeley.
To apply, candidates must register on the Commission’s official website. Successful nominees are strongly recommended to complete and submit the form before the deadline for registration, as requests submitted late will not be considered.