Canada $20,000 UBC Public Scholar Awards – University of British Columbia is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of British Columbia . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Jun 2021.
Canada $20,000 UBC Public Scholar Awards – University of British Columbia is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of British Columbia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Each successful student will receive an award of $10,000 twice, summing up to an award amount of $20,000 during their doctoral study.
International and domestic students are eligible.
- The Public Scholars Award can be availed by Canadian and international students, applying for a doctoral degree in any subject being offered at UBC.
- Candidates must have completed their doctoral education no more than 48 months as of 31 August 2020.
- Students must have been registered in a UBC doctoral program as of September 1, 2020.
- Applicants who are in their 6th year (doctoral study of 48 – 60 months) will be considered under the most exceptional circumstances.
Applicants must take admission at UBC in a doctoral degree course work being offered in any subject. The students can then apply for this scholarship.
- Required Documents: Candidates must attach their Canadian Common CV along with their application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s and master’s degree with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Students must check and fulfil all English language requirements by the university.
- Deadline: The scholarship is available for application till June, 2021.