1. When you die, there are three deaths: the husband, the father and the income.
2. Whatever excuse you may have for not buying life insurance now will only sound ridiculous to your widow.
3. The only thing a man can buy on the installment plan, on which his widow won’t have to finish the payments after he dies, is life insurance.
4.You are your family’s trustee. The question is – are you a good trustee?
5. Your wife may object to life insurance, but buy it for your widow. Do you think she would object?
6. Most men buy life insurance because they once fell in love with a girl and decided to support her as long as she might live.
7. You don’t buy Life Insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.
8. Your widow’s most cherished memories of your good intentions will not pay the rent or the grocer’s bill.
9. If every wife knew what every widow knows, every husband would carry more Life Insurance.
10. One of 2 things is certain; you’ll live or die. If you live you’ll need money; if you die, your family will.
11. Are you planning to provide for your wife for as long as you live? Or for as long as she lives.
12. If there is anything worse than a home without a mother, it is a mother without a home.
13. Plan for life as though you will live forever. Plan for death as though it will come tomorrow.
14. Why force your wife into the marriage market, for lack of economic independence, when her soul is burdened with rich memories of you?
15. “Play fair” with your wife. If conditions were reversed–how much life insurance would you want her to carry?
16. People don’t die at the right time. What makes you think it will be different for you?
17. The CURE for dependence at sixty-five must be taken in the thirties.
18. Life Insurance offers a man the only way where he can make his will before he makes his money.
19. Life Insurance is the same as a parachute in an airplane. If you ever want it and haven’t got it, you’ll never need it again, to have it when you want it, you have to buy it when you don’t.
20. An old man can last a long time, but he can’t last longer than a retirement income policy.
21. Life Insurance is like fun – the older you get, the more it costs – and the harder it is to get.
22. Unless you have a rich uncle, the only money you will have at retirement age is the money you don’t spend now.
23. You can borrow money to pay a premium – but you can’t borrow health to pass an Insurance medical test.
24. Would you agree that the only person who can take care of the older person you will someday be – is the younger person you are now?
25. Life Insurance is the only way you can balance your “Will” if it doesn’t balance now.
26. Life Insurance is the language of love. It is something we do for someone else.
27. Life Insurance will give your wife the opportunity to visit your children without having to stay.
28. The last thing in the world will have to judge you by, is the condition you leave your family.
29.The only man who gambles on life insurance is the man who goes without it. He doesn’t carry the risk – his family does.
30. Death comes everyday to someone and someday to everyone.
31. The most valuable thing any father can leave his children is their mother’s time.
32.One ordinary father can support four children. But it takes four extra-ordinary children to support one father.