SIMPLE EXERCISES FOR REDUCING BELLY FAT: Belly fat can be annoying and discomfort plus it gives you an irregular and bad shape. If you doubt me, you can check out your friend with the flat sexy tummy. Doesn’t it look really admirable? Don’t be envious of her anyways, this article is here to help you have same flat tummy with time, so long as you follow the rules. Flat tummy can actually be achieved by doing some simple exercises for reducing belly fat and also eating the right diet. The right diet for reducing belly fat will be discussed in a later article, we’ll focus on the exercises here.
Let’s quickly check out the simple exercises for reducing belly fat.
- Take a push up posture with your hands straight below your shoulder and your body fully stretched out.
- Take your left foot off the floor and move it towards your chest.
- After a few seconds, take it back and move your right leg in the same manner.
- Repeat the movement for a couple of times, maybe 20 times or more if you can.
- Lie with on your right side, placing your elbow beneath your shoulder.
- Place your left hand on your left hip and your legs should be together with your right legs on top your left leg.
- Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until your body is balanced forming a diagonal.
- Stay in that position for about 30 minutes and switch sides. You can repeat the process.
- Knee on the floor and place your hands beneath your shoulder.
- Take a deep breath and loosen your abdomen.
- Tighten the abdomen of your muscles while you exhale.
- Stay in the position for 30 seconds and repeat.
Side To Side Bend
- Stand straight, keeping your legs wide apart.
- Place your left hand on your left hip, lift your right hand up, bending it towards your left.
- And bend your body towards your left.
- Stay for about 10 seconds, return to your original position and repeat for the other side.
- Lie with your elbow and knee on the floor.
- Lift your knee up, supporting your leg with your toe.
- Contract your knee and breathe normally.
- Roll your body side to side for about 30 seconds.
- Lie flat on the floor with your knee bent and feet on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head and inhale deeply.
- Exhale as you lift your upper torso off the floor.
- As you get back down, inhale again and exhale when you go up.
- You could do this for about 10 to 15 times.
- Lie straight on the floor, keeping your hands straight down on the floor or beneath your head.
- Lift your both legs off the floor and bend your knees.
- Move your left leg towards your chest and you right leg away.
- Stay in the position for a few seconds and keep alternating your legs like you are paddling a bicycle.
These simple exercises for reducing belly fat will go a long way to help you get that sexy flat tummy you desire. But these simple exercises for reducing belly fat won’t give you and automatic flat tummy, you’d have to be patient and consistent plus eat the right diet and you’ll surely get the desired result. You should also check out other steps you should take in losing your belly fat.