IMPORTANCE OF WATER INTAKE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Aside weight loss, water is very important for the general well being of a human being. I believe you have heard the saying, ” water is life “. For you to have a great meal and a complete nutrition, you need to drink lots of water. Did you know that you can stay a long time without food and survive but can’t survive a long time without water. Water is a very essential aspect of the human life. For every part of your body to function properly, you need water. To have your food digested properly, you need water. 60% of our body is made of water; it is very much advisable to take 8 ounce of water in a day. But you should consume more than that any day you exercise you body, this is because exercises could get you dehydrated so you need more water. If you get dehydrated without taking enough water, your body systems won’t function properly, body wastes won’t flush properly,you therefore run a risk of getting sick, gaining weight and entire body system failure.
IMPORTANCE OF WATER INTAKE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Water plays a very important role in aiding weight loss. For you to loss weight, you need to burn down calories in your body. Water plays a good role burning down calories in your body and in keeping you filled for a while. Drinking water before a meal will keep you fuller, therefore helping you to avoid consuming too much food; it aids in the proper digestion of the meal; It aids in the proper flushing down of unwanted things in your system. Water helps in quicken the time it will take for you to lose weight, thereby giving you that desired shape you’ve always wanted.
Now, the IMPORTANCE OF WATER INTAKE FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
- Water is very essential for weight loss because it improves the rate at which your body burns fat and it increases your body metabolism
- Taking water before a meal prevents you from consuming much food, helps burn down some calories in the food and aid in the proper digestion of the food.
- Water keeps you full for some time. This would help cut down you consumption of sweet craving in between meals. When you feel like taking something sweet, rather than take junks which will increase your intake of calories, just drink water.
- Exercises are important for weight loss, but you can’t exercise properly if you don’t drink water. If you get dehydrated, you won’t be able to perform any task and your body won’t be able to exercise properly. Lots of water in take is necessary for proper exercising of the body.
- Water also reduces your in take of calories. Instead of drinking those beverages which contain sugar, you can drink water. This will help reduce the rate at which you gain weight.
These are some of the IMPORTANCE OF WATER INTAKE FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Water is very important for the total well being of an individual. And most especially it is important for those wanting to lose weight.
IMPORTANCE OF WATER INTAKE FOR WEIGHT LOSS is brought to you by womanscope.com